Saturday, August 14

Graduation down... Paris here I come


This week has been cuh-razy!!! I spent all Monday and Tuesday packing so I could head up to Dallas Wednesday morning to start the rounds of visiting my friends one last time and then graduate!! These were the last things I had left on my 'to-do' list exept pick up my huge freaking mess that I have created this summer all over my parents house. God bless them for not killing me yet! It's bad!

Anyways, this morning I graduated, walked the stage, say PEACE OUT and enjoyed every last second of it! It's a surreal thought because I never pictured myself ever being done with college, with a diploma in hand and off to live life as a grown up. Never. But here I am, diploma to be sent in 6-8 weeks via mail to my US address and 2.5 days from no longer being a resident of the most amazing country ever! :-( .... :-)

I will miss my friends soooooooooooooo much but I am so thankful by their overwhelming support that it makes it a lot easier!


Alyssa and Leya. I will miss Thursday dinners!


Raleigh Caroline


Tay and I













Morale of the story is:: I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!! WOOO HOOOO


No comments: