Tuesday, January 4

i'm baaaaack

I made it back to Paris (home) this morning after a lovely and long (and much needed) holiday in Austria and Texas (my other home).

It was all so wonderful and I have a few pictures to prove it so after I am done hibernating to catch up on sleep and no longer feel like I got hit by a bus from jet setting (my new hobby, ha!) I will post my life stories.... or if you know me well, I will do that regardless of how tired and exhausted I still am.

I do, however, have quite a bit of shows to catch up on so I'm really excited about that.

What I am not excited about is that house cleaning lady showing up today... that means no nap this afternoon before I have to go get the kids from school.

But I am excited about the fact that I am on my way to the shower to get rid of that yucky-just-got-off-a-long-plane-ride-smell. And I am excited that I brought back my big terry cloth robe with me from the US so I can stay warm and cozy afterwards. (and the funny thing about writing "robe" is that robe in french means dress...hahah)

Anyways, loved seeing everyone I was able to see, and for those of you didn't, I am sorry but France invites you for a visit someday...

love you all, me!

No comments: